Box + Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N Roll + Mask + Stickers
- Please note the name I should sign the book to and any other info in the “Additional Notes” section during checkout.
- Free USA Shipping
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Addict Chick Box Set
The set includes stickers, a mask, and a SIGNED copy of Addict Chick Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'N Roll tucked into a badass Addict Chick branded box and shipped with LOVE. All orders in the USA are shipped for FREE!
Thanks for your support!
♡ Addict Chick
Addict Chick Branded Box
- Size: 9.5 x 7 x 4
- Color: Black Matte
- Magnetic Closure
Addict Chick Sticker Pack
- 8 Stickers in different sizes
Addict Chick Mask
- Size: Adult
- Color: Black with Addict Chick Logo
- Two layers of 100% Ringspun Cotton
- Washable and Reusable
- Comfortable Ribbed Ear Bands
Signed copy of Addict Chick Sex, Drugs & Rock 'N Roll.
- Please note the name I should sign the book to and any additional information in the “Additional Notes” section during checkout.
- Free | Typically ships next day by USPS | Delivery is 3-5 days after shipping | You will receive a tracking number by email when your order ships.
- Once shipped, this package is NOT REFUNDABLE. But, if there are any issues, PLEASE contact me at Amanda@AddictChick.com and I'll do my best to resolve the issue.
Sex, Drugs & Rock 'N Roll
Addict Chick: Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N Roll is brutally honest, sexually graphic, and completely real. At 34, Amanda Meredith had it all – A successful career, a home, a child, and everything that should have made her happy. She was also crazy in love; his name was Cage, and their love would become her first addiction-but not her last.
Some would say that love destroyed her, but what she let ravage her mind, body, and soul had nothing to do with love and everything to do with a deep-seated need to destroy herself. With the prick of a needle, and a shot of methamphetamine, she lost everything- her child, her career, and she lost Cage. Her story is not for the faint of heart.
Addict Chick: Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘N’ Roll is her heartbreak, her sorrow, and the story of how she fought like hell to save herself, with a little help from the Man above. In this memoir, one woman proves that no matter who you are, and no matter how far you have fallen, nobody is beyond redemption.
You may also like…
Amanda Meredith is a bestselling author and the voice behind Addict Chick. She is the tattooed mama to a teenager named Mason, mom to two crazy Dobermans, DIYer, INFJ, recovering drug addict, and badass chick. In a world where addiction is stigmatized, and addicts are considered a scar on society, she chooses to recover out-loud and across social media. You can find her @AddictChick on all the things!